Monday, August 2, 2010

Hillsong "Forever Reign"

This Sunday my prayer is we would literally run into the arms of the Father. That we would say with no caution or hesitation in our hearts, "My heart will sing, no other name but Jesus."

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. 2I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. 3Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. 4I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. 5My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you. 6On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night. 7Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. 8My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.

Psalm 63:1-8


Check out the new song by Hillsong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au3EGgISYMc&feature=avmsc2