Wednesday, November 18, 2009

He is.

It's one thing to say that God is bigger, that God is stronger. But it's another thing to believe it and walk in it, even when the circumstances or the storms prevail and don't change.

Thought #1:
Maybe hardships make us stronger, or maybe weaker - so that He may become strong. (1 Cor12)
Thought #2:
Maybe storms become our testimony. And we overcome the enemy by the word of our testimony. (Rev 12:11)
Thought #3
Maybe we are not true worshipers until we are tested. Tested by this world for our love for One. (James 1:2-12)

I know this much, He is stronger than every circumstance, storm, hardship, trial that may come. I must believe. I must hope. I must worship. Worship Him not just for what He does or has done, but also because of who He is.
John 16:31-33
"You believe at last!" Jesus answered. "But a time is coming, and has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me. "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."