Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why Another Blog?

Why create another blog?
Good question. Well, it has nothing to do with getting my agenda out there. It has everything to do with "His" agenda, and how He feels for us, and how we need to begin to feel for Him. John 15:9 - "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love." Jesus' emotions are filled with fiery affections for us. He feels the same way the Father feels about Him. The second person of the trinity feels about broken human beings the same way that the first person of the trinity feels about Him. Stunning!

We also want people to know that there are other types of worship songs available. Sometimes we get caught up in our box of what we think worship music should sound like. We as the people of God need to recognize other parts of the body and celebrate them.

Here are various artists that we enjoy.

My hope is that this blog becomes a vehicle to the heart of God.